Welcome to Trent Hills Self Storage
Conveniently located in the heart of Trent Hills, family owned and operated Trent Hills Self Storage (THSS) offers safe, easy access to stress-free self storage for Campbellford, Hastings, Warkworth, Roseneath, Norwood, Havelock, Keene, Brighton, Quinte West and surrounding areas.
Whether you are moving, downsizing, upsizing, renovating or looking for inventory space for your business, we have the storage solution that’s right for you!
Simply choose from a variety of storage sizes to handle all of your self storage needs including
- extra space for your business inventory
We promise that your storage unit will be clean and ready to rent. Please contact us if you have any questions. We are here to help!
Derek Lynch, Owner
firstname.lastname@example.org | 705.930.6294
Contact Derek for a quote:
Self Storage Unit Sizes:
10 x 10
The size of half of a one car garage, this unit fits the contents of a one bedroom apartment, including several small to medium-sized boxes, and items such as mattress sets, sofas, dressers, bookcases and desks.
10 x 15
The size of two thirds of a one car garage, this unit accommodates the contents of a two bedroom apartment or house including boxes, and items such as mattress sets, sofas, dressers, bookcases, desks and appliances.
10 x 20
The size of a standard, one car garage, this unit fits the contents of a three bedroom house and major appliances including boxes, and items such as mattress sets, sofas, dressers, bookcases and desks.
FAQ’s: Your most commonly asked questions answered
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Hazardous, toxic or radioactive goods, biological agents and flammable materials and liquids. These present a serious danger to the facility, its personnel, other customers and your goods.
- Gas canisters (e.g. for barbeques or recreational vehicle use) and aerosol cans.
- Pollutants, contaminated goods, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Cash or securities, coins, precious stones, jewellery, antiques or fine art unless specifically agreed with us in writing, in advance of storing such goods in the unit.
- Illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creature.
- Food or perishable goods. Dry foods (like rice, flour, pet food etc.).
- Scented candles or ornaments made of edible ingredients (e.g. popcorn strings, cookie or play-dough ornaments).Waste or other items which do or could emit any fumes, smell or odour.
156 Elgin Street, Hastings, Ontario
705.930.6294 | email@example.com